Thursday, December 30, 2010

Back In Black - 6239 parts on the mend and tools on the move!

This evening was a mix of success and mediocre results. I was able to apply the first coats of Rustoleum Gloss Black to the radiator support brackets and frame reinforcement panels. While I was at it, I started the third coat on the stabilizer bar.


I had less success cleaning up the brass frame extensions themselves. Below is a "before" picture, but even after some brass polish and scrubbing, there was no discernible difference, so I didn't take another photo.


Orders were placed today for a Stant Coolant Pressure Tester and a Mityvac Brake Bleeder Kit/Vacuum System Tester. Slowly, but surely and not cheaply, the DeLorean workshop is getting equipped. Next major hurdle - coolant flush.

No comments:

Post a Comment