Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Wishes to a Young BTTF Fan

A good friend of mine has alerted me that her cousin, Joe, is a big Back to the Future fan. The best part is that Joe is a new fan, which means one of the greatest films ever made is still entertaining 26 years later!

Like most Back to the Future fans, Joe told me his favorite car is the DeLorean. Why? Well, let me give it to you in his own words.

"Hi. I love that it is from the [future]... ...I love it!"

Yeah, that pretty much sums up my feelings as well. No joke.

Joe, I know your birthday is soon and the DeLorean is still getting repairs done, but it will be ready soon! When you get back from spring break, I'll make sure you get to meet your favorite car. But there's one thing we won't be able to do - We can't go 88 miles per hour. Why? The police will give us a ticket. I know from personal experience...

2 comments:

  1. I knew I didn't need money or fame to ride this train!!! ~Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope! Just have to be a cool fan. That and the fact that Joe is almost the same age I was when I saw Back to the Future in the theaters in 1985. I remember also dying to see a DeLorean and ride in one, but there was no one who could help me. I want to do for Joe what I dreamed of doing when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete